This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information about children unless a parent or guardian has consented on behalf of the child. If you are under 18, you should ask your parent or guardian to give their consent.
It is important that you read this privacy statement along with other privacy notices or fair treatment notices that we may provide on special occasions when we collect or process personal information about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we use your data. This privacy statement complements the other messages and is not intended to override them.
1. Data Controls
1.1. Eko Bygghandel Öresund AB, registered in Sweden under company number 559169-8864, is the data controller and responsible for your personal data. Our seat is Sadelgatan 9, 213 77 Malmö.
Postal address: Sadelgatan 9, SE-213 77 Malmö, Sweden;
Phone: +46 (0) 40 450 560.
1.3. You have the right to make a complaint to Datainspektionen, the Swedish supervisory authority for data protection problems (www.datainspektionen.se) at any time. However, we appreciate the chance to address your issues before approaching the Data Inspectorate, so please contact us in the first place.
1.4. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
2. Your consent
Your use of this website constitutes your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as set out below in accordance with this policy statement. Should we choose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information, and when we disclose it.
3. Data security
3.1. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from failing, being used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, altered or disclosed. In addition, we restrict access to your personal information to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
3.2. We have established procedures to deal with any suspected breaches of personal data and will notify you and any applicable regulator of any breach where we are legally obliged to do so.
4. The information we collect about you
Personal Information means all information about a person from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer various types of personal information about you that we have grouped together as follows:
4.1. Identity data includes first name, maiden name, surname, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and sex;
4.2. Contact information includes billing address, shipping address, email address and phone number;
4.3. Financial information includes bank accounts and debit card information, however note that we do not store debit card information;
4.4. Transaction data includes details about payments to and from you and other details about services you have purchased from us;
4.5. Technical data includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser and version plug-ins, operating system and platform, and more technology on the devices you use to access this site;
4.6. Profile data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
4.7. Usage data contains information about how you use our website, products and services;
4.8. Marketing and communication data include your preferences when you receive marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
5. How do we collect personal information about you and how is it used?
We use various methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- 5.1. Direct interactions . You can give us your identity, contact and financial information by filling out a form or by replying with us by post, telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you:
- 5.1.1. Ask or request to order our products or services;
- 5.1.2. create an account on our website;
- 5.1.3. subscribe to any service or publications;
- 5.1.4. request that information about us or our products and services be sent to you
- 5.1.5. Participate in a contest, promotion or survey or
- 5.1.6. Give us some feedback.
- 5.2. Automated technology or interactions. When you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing and patterns. We collect this personal information by using cookies and other similar technology. We may also provide technical information about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
- 5.3. Third party or publicly available sources . We may collect personal information about you:
- 5.3.1. Technical data from the following parties based within or outside the European Economic Area ( EEA ) :
- 188.8.131.52. analytics providers like Google;
- 184.108.40.206. advertising network; and
- 220.127.116.11. search for information providers;
- 5.3.2. Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from technical, payment and delivery service providers; li>
- 5.3.3. Identity and contact information from data brokers or aggregates;
- 5.3.4. Identity and contact information from publicly available sources.
6. How we use your personal information
- 6.1. We only use your personal information when data privacy requirements allow us. We usually use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- 6.1.1. where we must execute the Agreement we are to enter into or have entered into with you;
- 6.1.2. where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or third parties) and your interests and fundamental rights do not conflict with those interests;
- 6.1.3. where we must comply with a legal or statutory obligation.
- 6.2. In general, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in connection with sending direct mail from third parties to you by email or textmelielande. You have the right to withdraw your marketing consent at any time by contacting us.
7. Purpose for which we will use your personal information
- 7.1. We may use your personal information for:
- 7.1.1. create an order for products or services;
- 7.1.2. Process your order, including payment processing
- 7.1.3. manage our relationship with you which will include:
- 18.104.22.168. asks you to leave a review or research
- 7.1.4. enable you to enter a contest or complete a survey;
- 7.1.5. administer and shield our business and this site;
- 7.1.6. Deliver relevant website content and ads to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you;
- 7.1.7. use data analytics to improve our website, products / services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- 7.1.8. makes suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- 7.2. We may provide aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics do not contain any information that identifies you.
- 7.3. Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one legal basis depending on the specific purpose for which we use your data.
We strive to provide you with choices about certain personal information, in particular marketing and advertising.
9. Offers from us
- 9.1. We may use your identity, contact, technical, usage and profile data to form a view of what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we determine which products, services and offers may be relevant to you (we call this marketing).
- 9.2. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us and have not chosen to receive that marketing.
10. Third Party Marketing
We will obtain your express opt-in consent before sharing your personal information with any third party for marketing purposes.
- 11.1. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging in to the site and checking or unchecking the relevant boxes to adjust your marketing settings or by following the disconnect links on all marketing mediums sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
- 11.2. If you refrain from receiving these marketing messages, personal data provided to us as a result of a service purchase or other transaction will not apply.
12. Change of purpose
- 12.1. We only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably believe that we need to use it for another reason and that the reason is consistent with the original purpose. If you would like an explanation of how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
- 12.2. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will inform you and we will explain the legal basis that allows us to do so. li>
- 12.3. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with the above, where this is necessary or permitted by the data privacy requirements.
13. Publication of your personal data
- 13.1. We may need to share your personal information with:
- 13.1.1. service providers providing IT and systems administration services;
- 13.1.2. Logistics Suppliers for the delivery of products ordered by you;
- 13.1.3. subcontractors to provide a service we will provide to you;
- 13.1.4. our professional advisors; and
- 13.1.5. regulatory authorities and other authorities in Sweden that require reporting of processing activities under certain circumstances.
- 13.2. The personal information provided to third parties may:
- 13.2.1. relate to the performance of our Agreement with you;
- 13.2.2. be necessary for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation;
- 13.2.3. be a third party to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets. Alternatively, we can try to acquire other companies or merge them. This change happens with our business, then the new owners can use your personal information in the same way as stated in this privacy statement.
- 13.3. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to process it in accordance with data privacy requirements. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- 14.1. We do not transfer your personal data from the EEA without your consent. If we do, we will ensure that a similar degree of skyli offered at least one of the following skylis measures is implemented:
- 14.1.1. We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been judged to provide the European Commission with a sufficient level of personal data protection. For further details, see European Commission: Satisfactory protection of personal data in third countries.
- 14.1.2. When using certain service providers, we may use specific Agreements approved by the European Commission, which give personal data the same shelter as it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model agreements for the transfer of personal data to third countries; and
- 14.1.3. Where we use U.S.-based vendors, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield that requires them to provide similar privacy information shared between Europe and the United States. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Secrecy.
- 14.2. Please contact us for more information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data from the EEA.
15. What are cookies and how do we handle them?
- 15.1. A cookie is information stored on your computer's hairline. It is normally sent to you by a web server and enables the server to collect information back from your site visit.
- 15.2. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or to warn you when websites set or open cookies. If you disable or deny cookies bör du observera att vissa delar av denna webbplats kan bli otillgängliga eller inte fungera korrekt.
- 16.1. Cookies help analyze web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its business to your needs, likes and dislikes, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- 16.3. All in all, cookies help us to give you a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
- 16.4. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser setting to reject cookies if you prefer. This can prevent you from taking full advantage of the site.
17. Links to Other Websites
18. Data retention
- 18.1. We only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected for, among other things, to comply with all laws, accounting or reporting requirements. li>
- 18.2. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of damage from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purpose for which we process your personal data and whether We can achieve these purposes in other ways and applicable legal requirements.
- 18.3. In some cases, you may ask us to delete your information:
- 18.4. In certain circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information. indefinitely without further ado to you.
19. Your legal rights
- 19.1. In certain circumstances, you have rights under data privacy requirements in relation to your personal data. Further information is available about these rights from www.datainspektionen.se
- 19.2. You do not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- 19.3. We may need to request specific information from you to help us verify your identity and ensure that you have the right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure that ensures that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information regarding your request to expedite our response.
- 19.4. We try to respond to all legitimate inquiries within one month. Sometimes it can take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we'll email you and keep you updated.
20. Data privacy requirements
You have the right to:
- 20.1. Request correction of the personal data we hold about you. This will allow you to obtain any incomplete or incorrect information we hold if you are corrected, but we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
- 20.2. Request correction of the personal data we hold about you. This will allow you to obtain any incomplete or incorrect information we hold if you are corrected, but we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
- 20.3. Request the deletion of your personal information . This means that you can ask us to delete or delete personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or delete your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information illegally or where we are obliged to delete your personal data to comply local team. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for deletion for specific legal reasons that will be notified to you, if necessary, at your request.
- 20.4. Objects for the processing of your personal data where we are dependent on a legitimate interest (or third parties) and there is something about your special situation that makes you want to object to processing on this basis because you believe it affects your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to where we process your personal data for direct marketing. In some cases, we may show that we have compelling legitimate reasons to process your information in violation of your rights and freedoms.
- 20.5. Request a restriction on the processing of your personal data. In this way, you can ask us to interrupt the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- 20.5.1. if you want us to determine the accuracy of the data;
- 20.5.2.where our use of the data is illegal but you do not want us to delete it;
- 20.5.3.where you need us to keep data even if we no longer need what you need to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- 20.5.4.you have objected to our use of your data, but we must check whether we have compelling legitimate reasons for using it.
- 20.6.Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your personal information in a structured, generally new, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automatic information that you originally consented for us to use or where we used the information to perform an agreement with you.
- 20.7. Withdraw consent at any time where we are dependent on consent to process your personal data. However, this does not affect the legality of any processing performed before you withdraw your consent. If you revoke your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case when you revoke your consent.