We run the site https://buildingsupply.eu/. We Eko Bygghandel Öresund AB are, a company registered in Sweden under company number 559169-8864 and with our registered office at Sadelgatan 9, 213 77 Malmö. Our VAT number is SE559169886401.
These terms apply to all agreements between us for the sale of Products to you, with the exception of other terms that you attempt to introduce or incorporate, or which are implied by the trade, customization, practice or course of which is concerned. Please read these terms carefully and make sure you understand them before ordering any products from our website. Please note that by ordering any of our Products, you agree that you are bound by these terms and the other documents expressly referred to in it.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We may change these terms from time to time as set out in point 7. Each time you wish to order products, check these terms to understand the terms that apply to that time. These terms were last updated on December 31, 2018.
1.1 In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
The person who trades with us other than a consumer.
“Business”, “we”, “spring”, or “U.S”
Eko Bygghandel Öresund AB (as defined above).
An individual who treats us for purposes that are wholly or mainly outside the individual's trade, business, craft or profession.
The Agreement between the Company and you for the sale and purchase of the Products in accordance with these Terms. p>
“Event beyond our control”
Any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other third party industrial action, acts of war or terrorism, fire, explosion, storm, flood or other natural disaster or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility with the use of railways, freight, aircraft, motor vehicles or other forms of public or private transport or non-performance or non-performance of suppliers and / or subcontractors.
The products (or any part of them) are listed on our website.
All ordered specifications for the products you request, including where products are ordered to a specific area, width, thickness, length or where the products are cut into separate parts.
The terms and conditions set forth in this document as amended from time to time.
the person who buys the products from the company.
1.2 In these terms, a person includes a natural person, a company management or a merged entity (whether or not it has a separate legal entity).
2. Our products
2.1 All images of the products on our site are illustrative only. The images vary in color due to many factors such as monitor type, scan quality, lighting instructions, etc. The products delivered to you may differ from those images. Actual samples must be ordered and inspected to confirm consistency and color before a purchase decision is made.
2.2 Notwithstanding clause 2.1, all material expands and Agrees with temperature changes and composite material is no exception. Avoid potential problems by allowing time for proper acclimatization of composite products to local temperatures. Expansion and contraction are not a product defect and are not covered by our warranty. When installing and cutting, it is important that all boards must be kept as cold as possible by keeping them out of direct sunlight. Products that have spent several hours in the sun will have expanded more than those kept in the shade and thus will shrink more as they cool down resulting in uneven or larger gaps. It is best to mark, cut and install boards when they are at approximately the same temperature. One should remember these characteristics at the time of installation and have a clear area for expansion. For more information, check the relevant product installation guides or contact a professional.
2.3 Unless otherwise expressly agreed (either by the description of the specific product described on our website or confirmed in writing) and as measured at the time of leaving the company premises, all sizes, dimensions and measurements stated on our website have around 1% tolerance.
2.4 The packaging of the product may vary from what is shown on the pictures on our website.
2.5 All products displayed on our website are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the product you ordered is not available and we will not treat your order as placed.
3. How we use your personal information
4. If you are a consumer
This clause 4 only applies if you are a consumer.
4.1 If you are a consumer, you can only buy Products from our website if you are at least 18 years old.
4.2 As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are defective or not as described. Advice on your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trade Standards Office. Nothing in these Terms shall affect these legal rights.
5. If you are a corporate customer
This clause 5 only applies if you are a business.
5.1 If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have the authority to bind to any company on whose behalf you use our website to purchase products.
5.2 These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us. You confirm that you have not invoked any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of the company, which is not stated in these terms.
6. How the Agreement is formed between you and us
- 6.1 To order on our website, follow the steps described in the "Order form" on our website at https://buildingsupply.eu/.
- 6.2 After ordering, you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your order. Please note, however, that this does not mean that your order has been approved. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in section 6.3 or section 6.4.
- 6.3 Subject to clause 6.4, we will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an email confirming that the products have been shipped ("Delivery Confirmation") and the Agreement between we will be formed when we send you such a delivery confirmation.
- 6.4 If you request that the products be manufactured to a specification, we will confirm our acceptance to you by sending an email confirming that the products are available and we can manufacture the products to the specification ("specification confirmation"). In these circumstances, the Agreement between us will be formed when we send you the specification confirmation.
- 6.5 If we can not supply you with a product, for example because the product is not in stock or is no longer available or due to an error in the price of our website, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund the full amount paid as soon as possible.
7. Our right to vary these terms
- 7.1 We may change these terms from time to time under the following circumstances:
- (a) changes in how we accept payment from you and
- (b) changes in relevant laws and regulations.
- 7.2 Every time you order products from us, the applicable terms of the agreement between you and us apply.
- 7.3 When we change these terms in accordance with this section 7, we will keep you informed and notify you by stating that these terms have changed and the current date at the top on this page
8. Your right to a refund and a refund
This clause 8 only applies if you are a consumer and provided that the products have not been ordered to a specification. If you are a company or if your products are ordered to a specification, your only rights to cancel are stated in clause 13.
- 8.1 If you are a consumer, you have the legal right to terminate an Agreement in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Agreement for the period specified below in clause 8.3. This means that during the current period if you for any reason decide that you do not want to receive or keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to terminate the Agreement and receive a refund. However, this right of cancellation does not apply to products manufactured in a specification.
- 8.2 Advice on your legal right to terminate the Agreement is available from your local council or trade standard office.
- 8.3 Your legal right to terminate an Agreement begins from the date of delivery confirmation (the date we email you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the agreement between us is formed. The deadline for cancellation of the Agreement then depends on what you ordered and how it is delivered, according to the table below:
End of the cancellation period
Your Agreement is for a single product (not delivered in deductions on separate days).
The expiration date is 14 days after the date of receipt of the product.
Example: if we send a delivery confirmation on January 1st and you receive the product on January 10th, you can cancel at any time between January 1st and the end of the day on January 24th.
Ditt Avtal är för något av följande:
· A product that is delivered as a deduction on separate days.
· Several products delivered on separate days.
The end date is 14 days after the day you receive the last installment of the product or the last of the separately ordered products.
Example: if we deliver a delivery confirmation on January 1 and you receive the first part of your product or the first of your separate products on January 10 and the last fee or the last separate product on January 15, you can cancel with respect to all installments and all or all separate products at any time between January 1st and the end of January 29th.
Your Agreement is for the regular delivery of a product for a specified period.
The end date is 14 days after the day you receive the first delivery of the products.
Example: if we send a delivery confirmation on January 1 regarding products to be delivered at regular intervals during a year and you receive the first delivery of your product on January 10, you can cancel at any time between January 1 and the end of the day on January 24th. January 24 is the last day for the notice period for all products that arrive during the year.
- 8.4 To terminate an agreement, you only need to notify us in accordance with clause 17.2 which you have decided to terminate.
- 8.5 If you cancel your Agreement, we will:
- (a) Refund the price you paid for the Products. Please note, however, that by law we have the right to reduce your contribution to reflect any reductions in the value of the products. If we refund the price paid before we can inspect the Products and later discover that you have handled them in an unacceptable manner, you will be required to pay us an appropriate amount to reflect the impairment.
- (b) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the time limits set forth below:
- (i) if you have received the product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day we receive the product back from you or, if the earlier, the day you give us proof that you have sent the Product back to us. For information on how to return a product to us, see section 8.9.
- (ii) if you have not received the product or have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you have informed us of your decision to terminate the agreement.
- 8.6 If the product is not defective or not as described, you are responsible for the cost of returning the products to us. We estimate that if you use the operator who delivered the Product to you, these costs should not exceed the amounts we charged you for delivery. If we have offered to collect the product from you, we will charge the direct costs for our collection.
- 8.7 If you have returned the Products to us under this Section 8, as they are defective or incorrect, we will refund the price of the Products in full together with any shipping charges and any reasonable costs incurred in returning the product to us.
- 8.8 We will refund you on your credit card or debit card that you pay.
- 8.9 If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to terminate your Agreement, you must return it to us without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days after the day you notify us that you wish to cancel the Agreement. You can either return it to us via your own operator or, if we have offered to collect the product from you, we collect the Products from the address to which they were delivered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for collection.
- 8.10 As a consumer, we have a legal obligation to deliver products that comply with this Agreement. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are defective or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right to a refund and refund in this section 8 or anything else in these Terms. Advice on your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trade Standards Office.
- 9.1 Any estimated delivery date stated in the delivery confirmation is approximate and the delivery time is not the core. The company is not responsible for any delay in the delivery of the products where there is an event beyond our control or you have not provided sufficient delivery instructions. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date due to an event beyond our control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
- 9.2“Delivery” will be completed when the Products are collected by you within three days of the delivery confirmation or, where you have requested Products to be delivered, at the Arrival of the Product to the address you notified us on the agreed date of delivery.
- 9.3 The products will be your responsibility from the completion of the delivery.
- 9.4 If you do not accept delivery of the Products upon arrival at the address you notified us for delivery on the agreed delivery date, the Company shall store the Products until the delivery is relocated and can charge you for all related costs and expenses (including third party courier costs, storage and insurance).
- 9.5 If you fail to deliver the products within three business days of the company notifying you that the products are ready for collection from our premises, except when such an error or delay is caused by an event beyond our control or our failure to fulfill our obligations under the Agreement:
- (a) Delivery of the Products is deemed to be completed by 9.00 am on the fourth business day following the delivery confirmation; and
- (b) The Company shall store the Products until delivery takes place and may charge you for all related costs and expenses (including insurance).
- 9.6 If 10 business days after the day the company notified you that the Products were ready for delivery, you have not received or accepted delivery of them (as applicable), the Company may, in its sole discretion, sell or otherwise sell some or all of the Products and, after deduction of reasonable storage and sales costs and any deficiencies below the price of the Products that the Company received upon resale, refund to you the price paid for the Products .
- 9.7 The company may deliver the products in deductions. Each installment shall constitute a separate Agreement. Any delay in delivery or defect in an installment does not entitle you to cancel another installment.
- 9.8 Once we have received the full payment, including all applicable delivery charges (if any) and the Products have been delivered to you, you own the Products.
10. International delivery
- 10.1 We are usually able to deliver to countries outside Sweden ("International delivery destinations"). If such delivery is necessary, please contact us before placing an order to confirm product availability, delivery terms, delivery terms and any costs.
- 10.2 If you order Products from our website for delivery to one of the international delivery regulations, your order may be subject to import duties, taxes and additional delivery charges applied when the delivery reaches the destination . Please note that we have no control over these fees and we cannot predict their amount.
- 10.3 You will be responsible for paying such import duties, taxes and / or additional delivery charges. Please contact your local customs office for further information before ordering.
- 10.4 You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are intended. We are not responsible or liable if you violate such laws.
11. Price of products and delivery fees
- 11.1 The prices of the products may be misprinted or incorrectly sent via email. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of products are correct at the time relevant information was entered into the system. If we discover an error in the price of products you ordered, please see clause 11.5 for what happens in this event.
- 11.2 Prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes do not affect any order that we have confirmed with a delivery confirmation or specification confirmation (which applies to you in in accordance with paragraph 6.
- 11.3 The price of a product quoted on our website contains the Swedish VAT rate, which then applies.
- 11.4 The price of a product does not include shipping charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our website from time to time.
- 11.5 Our site contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you ordered, we will inform you of this error and we will give you the opportunity to continue to buy the product at the right price or cancel your order. We do not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the ordering process, we will treat the order as canceled and notify you in writing. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unambiguous and can reasonably be recognized by you as an incorrect pricing, we do not need to provide Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
12. How to pay
- 12.1 You can pay for Products that use a debit card, credit card or via Paypal. We accept all major credit and debit cards except American Express.
- 12.2 Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance and is taken at the time you complete an online order.
- 13.1 The company guarantees that the products upon delivery will:
- (a) agree in all material respects with their description;
- (b) be free from defects in design, workmanship (with regard to the product class (es) as described on the site) and design; and
- (c) be suitable for all purposes excluded by the company or communicated to the company explicitly or implicitly, and in this regard you are dependent on the company's skill and judgment.
- 13.2 Subject to clause 13.3, if
- (a) you notify the Company in writing that some or all of the products do not meet the warranty specified in clause 13.1 within:
- i. within 2 days of the delivery date of your Business Customer; or
- ii. within 7 days of the delivery date of your Consumer; and
- (b) The Company is given a reasonable opportunity to investigate such products, and
- (c) you (if you are asked to do so by the company) return such products to the company's place of business at your expense,
The Company shall, at its option, repair or replace the defective Products or refund the price of the defective Products in full.
- 13.3 The company is not responsible for the products not meeting the warranty according to clause 13.1 in any of the following events:
- (a) you fail to notify in accordance with clause 13.2;
- (b) you continue to use such products after termination in accordance with clause 13.2;
- (c) The error occurs because you did not follow the company's oral or written instructions regarding the storage, installation, use and maintenance of the Products or if there is no good commercial practice. with respect to the same;
- (d) the defect occurs as a result of the company following any drawing, design or specification provided by you or
- (e) the defect is due to fair wear, careful damage, negligence or abnormal storage or working conditions.
- 13.4 Except as provided in this Section 13, the Company shall have no liability to the Products for non-compliance with the warranty set forth in Section 13.1.
- 13.5 The terms of §§ 13-15 of the Sale of Goods Act are to the extent permitted under the Act excluded from the Agreement.
- 13.6 These Terms also apply to repaired or replaced products provided by us.
14. Our responsibility if you are a corporate customer
This clause 14 applies only if you are a corporate customer.
- 14.1 Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent distortion.
- 14.2 Subject to clause 14.1, we may under no circumstances be liable to you in any way, whether it is Agreements, damages (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising under or in connection with the Agreement for:
- (a) loss of profit, sales, business or revenue;
- (b) loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- (c) loss of business opportunity;
- (d) loss of expected savings;
- (e) loss of goodwill; or
- (f) indirect or consequential damage.
- 14.3 Subject to clause 14.1 and clause 14.2, our total liability to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with the Agreement, regardless of whether there is an Agreement, damages (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, Circumstances exceed the price of the Products invoiced to you.
- 14.4 Except as expressly provided in these Terms, we make no representations, warranties or obligations in relation to the Products. Any representation, terms or warranties that may be implied or incorporated into these terms by law, common law or otherwise are excluded to the extent permitted by law. In particular, we are not responsible for the suitability of the products for your purposes.
15. Our responsibility if you are a consumer
16. Events beyond our control
- 16.1 We will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay the performance of any of our obligations under an agreement caused by an event beyond our control.
- 16.2 If an event occurs outside our control that affects the performance of our obligations under an Agreement:
- (a) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you, and
- (b) our obligations under an Agreement will be terminated and the time for the exercise of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event beyond our control. If the event beyond our control affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the event beyond our control is over.
- 16.3 If the event beyond our control prevents or delays the performance of any of our obligations under an Agreement for a continuous period of more than eight weeks, you or the Company may terminate this agreement by writing a one-week notice in writing to the other party.
17. Communication between us
- 17.1 When we refer to "in writing" in these Terms, this will also include email.
- 17.2 Contact us if you are a consumer:
- (a) To terminate an Agreement in accordance with your legal right to do so under paragraph 8, you must notify us that you have decided to terminate. The easiest way to do this is to fill out the contact form on our Website. If you use this method, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received your cancellation. You can also email us at or contact our customer service team by phone on +46 40 450 560. If you send us an email, please fill in the details of your order to help us identify it. If you send us your cancellation by email, then your cancellation is effective from the date we receive the email.
- (b) If you want to contact us for any other reason, you can contact us by calling our customer service team on +46 (0) 40 450 560 or email us at
- (c) If we need to contact you or notify you in writing, we will do so by email or prepaid letter to the address you provide to us in your order.
- 17.3 Contact us if you are a business customer:
Any message from you to us, or by us to you, will be deemed to have been received and properly served immediately when sent on our website or 24 hours after an email has been sent. In order to prove the service of a notice, it will be sufficient to prove that in a letter such a letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the mail and in the case of an e-mail that such e-mail was sent to the addressee's specified e-mail. postal address. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any procedure or other act in any legal action.
18. Other important terms
- 18.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under an agreement to another organization, but this does not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms.
- 18.2 You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- 18.3 Except as provided in these Terms, any amendment to the Agreement, including the introduction of additional terms, shall be binding when agreed in writing and signed by a company manager. li>
- 18.4 This agreement is between you and us. No other person shall have any right to apply any of its terms, whether under the agreements (third party law) or otherwise.
- 18.5 Each of the clauses in these Terms works separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them is illegal or unlawful, the other paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 18.6 If we do not insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms or if we do not enforce our rights against you or if we delay it, it does not mean that we have waived our rights towards you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these obligations. If we waive a standard, we only do so in writing, and that does not mean we automatically waive any later standard by you.
- 18.7 These terms are governed by Swedish law. This means an Agreement for the purchase of products via our website and any dispute or claim that arises from or in connection with it will be regulated by Swedish law. You and we both agree that the courts in Sweden will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.